Studio Bas van der Veer is an independant studio for product design, located in The Netherlands. The studio was founded in 2010, directly after Bas van der Veer graduated from Design Academy Eindhoven as the winner of the Rene Smeets Award for best graduation project.
We profoundly enjoy designing smart and elegant pieces for the home, trying to combine a deep understanding of the materials we work with and a minimalistic sense of aesthetics to create fresh products that are self-evident, expressive and cleverly designed.
Our projects have been widely published and exhibited around the globe and we are incredibly proud to work with beautiful brands like Danone, Elho, Pols Potten and Pilat&Pilat on truly exciting projects.
Awards & Nominations
– Winner René Smeets Award
– Winner Tuinidee Award
– Winner Tuin & Co Award
– Winner Journées des Collections Jardin, Innovation Award
– Winner GIMA Garden Design Award
– Winner Women’s Garden Executive Club Award
– Shortlisted for the Melkweg Award
– Shortlisted for the Addfin Talentpool
– Shortlisted for the Well-Tech Award
– Shortlisted for the Condé Nast Traveller I&D Award
– Shortlisted for ED public choice award